BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 FULLY ADORNED WITH SWAROVSKI® CRYSTALS
Limited Edition Specialty Beachwaver® Pro 1.25
We are proud to announce the Limited Edition Specialty Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 with Swarovski® crystals. This lavishly adorned Beachwaver® is the perfect addition to our collection. With gorgeous, immaculately affixed Swarovski® crystals, this iron is as beautiful as it is functional. With the touch of a button, the Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 creates perfect waves, every time.
What it does: It features a larger barrel width than the original Beachwaver and is perfect for women with longer hair who want a voluminous blow out. The curling iron rotates in both directions to give you glamorous, red-carpet waves with the touch of a button. The Beachwaver features unsurpassed technology, a customized extra-long barrel, LED digital temperature control, an ergonomic handle and beveled no-kink clamps. The idea is simple, your hair will look fabulous. Guaranteed.
Features and benefits:
- 1.25" Ceramic Barrel
- Protective Ceramic Rod
- Tourmaline Infused with Gold Powder for uniform heat
- Customized clamp for no kinks
- Automatically Rotates with "GO" button
- Rotates Left and Right (based on side you are curling)
- Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed
- Customized full length internal heaters
- 360º Degree Swivel Cord
- 9 foot Heavy-Duty Cord
- LED Digital Temperature Screen
- Professional Heat Range 310º F - 450º F in 30 seconds
- Safety Stand
- Touch Sense Technology
- Fast Recovery Time
- Ergonomic Handle
- 6.5" Ceramic Rod
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 30 Min Automatic Shut-Off
How to use: Begin by creating one-inch sections of hair. Clamp your hair at the ends. Curl hair. Allow hair to cool, then brush gently or run your fingers through your hair.
- Do not use Beachwaver Pro with a converter or adapter. Doing so will invalidate the warranty.
To learn about the differences in our Pro vs. S1 models see this chart.
To see an example of the different curls you can achieve with each barrel size see this chart.
USA Design Patent 677,340
USA Patent No. 9,398,796
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.