Ted Gibson‘s modern bouffant was inspired by Brigitte Bardot and the Cannes Film Festival, where much of Pamella Roland‘s own inspiration was rooted for her SS14 Collection. This simply, disheveled, yet elegant ponytail is easy to create in the few steps below.
- Spray a texturizing mist throughout hair to give it body and hold
- Create your deep side part by blowing front of hair over to one side
- Style part with “On Set” Styling Brush to keep it polished
- Section the top quarter of your hair away.
- Take remaining, loose hair and secure with an elastic band
Release the top section and create 3-4 small sections. Using your SARAHPOTEMPA “Prep it Comb” tease each small section from mid to end. Once each section is teased, gather together and secure it to the already created ponytail with a bungee or another elastic band. Spray with a strong hold hairspray to finish.