The Golden Globes are always a glamorous affair with many different hair styles. This year I had the pleasure of working with Julia Telles, for her look I pulled inspiration from Old Hollywood Glam.
To achieve the glam waves:
1. Take a one inch section of hair and use your Beachwaver
for the curls.
2. Roll each section up and pin in place.
3. Repeat until all of your hair is set.
4. After letting the curls set and cool, spray flexible hairspray on the On Set Styling Brush
and brush into an S shape.
5. Style smoothly and tuck one side behind the ear for the finishing touch.
Julia looked stunning in her Carmen Marc Valvo gown for the awards ceremony. Congratulations to the cast of The Affair on their wins of the night!
Another great trip full of memories and fabulous hairstyles, until next time!